IDS is known for creating and designing spaces that are unique, creative, in harmony with the surrounding landscape and complimentary with the architectural styles present on your project. We are a single source resource for residential design, Landscape Architecture, project management, and development consulting. We can assist with projects of all sizes and can assemble teams catered to your project big or small.
Our design process starts with a review of the programming goals, ‘wish lists’, tear sheets, images and the like for us to understand the scope of your project. With this information you provide, we provide a suggested ‘road map’ for your project, inclusive of the necessary design steps needed to kick off the project. We manage the entire design process, permitting process, construction bidding, management, and help see you through the completion of your project. We are involved from beginning to end to help you ensure that the design is built to meet your initial vision and is tailored to your budget.
Residential Design Process – An Overview
- Review project Goals and Vision
- Create Conceptual Designs with client input
- Prepare Schematic Design for project that serves as the basis for preliminary construction budgeting
- Complete Design Development to finalize selection of plants, materials, accessories, colors and finishes that are consistent with the vision and budget.
- Prepare documents for Design Review to obtain planning permits (if required)
- Prepare Construction/ Permit Documents
- Contractor Bidding and negotiations
- Construction observation and meetings to advise client of progress
- Completion and final inspections by the building department.
- Time to enjoy your newly constructed project!
Please visit the Integrated Design Studio Houzz page.